Wednesday 23 September 2009

Headphones for the Homeless

Eclectrix Radio is coming soon!!!!!!!

That wonderful transitional period between Summer and Autumn that brings immense change throughout our planet is really kicking into full swing. Fresh-faced students aimlessly shuffle along the streets, immense electronic albums are released and I moved house.

During one particular period of homeless and computerless couch-crashing, I was forced to listen to songs on Youtube from the internet connection on my mobile phone...

Most notably:

One of my favourite songs at the moment that I am unable to get out of my head. Joe and Will Ask?'s remix of 'Heartbeats' by Grum has "Shazam!!!" written all over it. They have just put their new monthly mixtape up.





Everyone's favourite mouse (no, not Mickey) has a brand spanking new release out on October 5th. Titled 'For Lack of a Better Name' the album offers a hodge podge of eclectic electronic music (right up our alley). I'm a huge Deadmau5 fan, and am extremely impressed by how far reaching and diverse his newer stuff is becoming.





see what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment